Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hello Elle Varner!!!

LOS ANGELES, CA - JULY 01: Recording artist El...
LOS ANGELES, CA - JULY 01: Recording artist Elle Varner attends the BET Awards '12 at The Shrine Auditorium on July 1, 2012 in Los Angeles, California. (Image credit: Getty Images via @daylife)
I don't really get into R&B music these day too much but here as of late I've become infatuated with the voice of Elle Varner. I first caught her on YouTube right before her debut and I wow thinking "Wow! This chick can really sing!" Her first single was pretty good but "Refill" really caught my attention to this girls vocal skills. Her songs ooze emotion you can almost picture the love if you're not able to feel it in your heart but I highly doubt that. My favorite song on the CD Perfectly Imperfect would have to be "I Don't Care" but the CD from this point forward can be played all the way through. I love this CD. Check it out on a lazy Saturday with your love interest or while sitting around dreaming for him to show up at your door if you're single. Either way you will enjoy it.

Mikki Michelle
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Ready for Hangging Out At An Outdoor Concert